A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Pizzica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Pizzica, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzica graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzica has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pizzica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert L. Pizzica practice?
Dr. Albert Pizzica practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.