A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Przybylski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Przybylski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Przybylski
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Przybylski Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Przybylski graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Przybylski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Anthony Przybylski DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert A. Przybylski practice?
- Dr. Albert Przybylski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Albert Przybylski practices Family Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and New Baltimore, MI.
See Macomb Primary Care Doctors.