A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Przybylski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Przybylski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Przybylski
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Przybylski Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Przybylski graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Przybylski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Anthony Przybylski DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert A. Przybylski practice?
- Dr. Albert Przybylski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Albert Przybylski practices Family Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and New Baltimore, MI.
See Macomb Primary Care Doctors.