Dr. Albert Anderson III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Anderson III?

Great Service

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

Both Dr. Anderson and Job Lopez are great. They're always right about their diagnostics and do not prescribe unnecessary prescriptions

Most caring and best diagnostician

Posted on June 20th, 2017

Dr. Anderson is a very jovial and caring person. He is spending most time with each patient,, in an effort not only to treat the respective health problem, but to also prevent its worsening. For Dr. Anderson, each patient is a special person. In my case, years ago, Dr. Anderson was not happy about some ambiguous mammograms, and by pursuing my case, he was able to reveal my breast cancer in an early stage. Not only saving my life, but sparing me from difficult and expensive post-op treatments. Same with my husband, finding a dengerous melanoma in an early stage, being treated as an outpatient and without any necessary follow-up treatments.

No bedside manner! Did not listen to anything I had to say and actually walked out in the middle of the exam.

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Failed to diagnose Acute Sinus infection which I had to go to Urgent Care the next day for after waiting over two weeks for a sick appt with Anderson. In the 10 years I was a patient of his office I only saw him twice. His PA Job is great! Dr. Anderson is terrible!

Going to the doctors

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Have seen a lot of doctors since having a stroke and this one stands out

Unorganized with Apointments

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Staff lacks attention to detail: Vicki in particular is EXTREMELY rude and lacks professionalism. After failing to communicate a change in appointment, 3 weeks later Vicki attempted to once again calim my mother missed an appointment. Dr. Anderson and Job Lopez are great, unfortunately the office staff needs re-training on how to treat patients.

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Dr Anderson was very kind and sensitive my situation. He took the time to listen and exercised good judgement and medical knowledge to confirm my diagnosis.

Posted on May 14th, 2016

Dr Anderson very good, staff and answering phone, not so good. Staff does not appear professional, nor caring and not sure some understand english very well

Fustrating

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

I called office to share about some weird symptoms from my medication and he never called me back. I have tried to schedule a appointment but no answer :/ .. Been a fustrating experience and finally changing doctors

patient

Posted on January 14th, 2016

The doctor is good..it's the staff that needs help..they never answer telephone, so it's hard to get sppt.

Posted on September 5th, 2015

Dr Anderson and his staff is great. They take care of me and helps me out a lot. When my insurance is costing a lot for my insulin Dr Anderson helps me with the free salesman free bees. that saves me money I don't have being on social security and being disabled. Without this help I would not be able to get my insulin and I would be sicker than what I am now

Posted on July 28th, 2015

he pretty much writes rx's and sends you on your way. Always wants you to visit when you are healthy... Never follow up and when you actually need him for something you can't get in the office. Staff is extremely rude and NEVER follow up....

This doctor sucks!!!!!!

Posted on May 7th, 2015

I am in severe pain and this doctor will not prescribe anything beyond tylenol and ibprofen he told me to go to he er if my pain continued i did and desert regional will not believe me when i say he wont prescribe pain meds. the office said it was just an policy they have but when I asked for a copy of the policy they refused to give it me and to top it all off the guy you actually see is a nurse practionner not an actual MD Dr. albertson is on there a couple times a month and doesn't see patients from this office