A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Raizner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Raizner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raizner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Raizner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 41 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Raizner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Raizner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Edwin Raizner MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Albert E. Raizner practice?
- Dr. Albert Raizner has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Raizner practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.