A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Ramirez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ramirez has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramirez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans