A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Ramirez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ramirez has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Ramirez MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Albert Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Albert Ramirez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Ramirez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Physiatrists.