A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Ray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Ray has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Found Hosp-San Diego, San Diego, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Ray MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert Ray practice?
- Dr. Albert Ray has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Ray practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.