Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Reff
Dr. Albert Reff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redondo Beach, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Reff is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Little Company of Mary Hospital and Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Reff has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Albert Reff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redondo Beach, CA.
Dr. Michael Harris
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Redondo Beach, CA 0.02 mi13
Dr. Alan Young
General Practice, Orthopedic Surgery, Family Medicine
Redondo Beach, CA 1.10 mi10
Dr. John Freeman
Redondo Beach, CA 1.32 mi56