Dr. Albert Reff Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Albert Reff?

The worst experience

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Dr. Reff was hired by my employer to give a second opinion on my workmans comp injury case. He was never concerned about my neck injury and was focused on recommending me back to work so my employer could deny my workmans comp case. He never requested and or looked at my MRI exam results which show 3 bulging discs in my neck with one hirniated disc. I have severe neck pain that shoots down to my left arm/wrist and I have trouble tilting my neck. I was right in the middle of my treatment (physical therapy) and was waiting for approvals for a nerve test and multiple epidural shot treatments. I believe Dr. Reffs decision is totally based on siding with the employer no matter what the facts are. He wasn't interested in knowing the facts he was just focused on pleasing my employer who hired him. His actions turned my life upside down. I had to file for state disability which was denied and I'm currently appealing my case to the dept of labor. In the meantime, my primary Dr. Has continued to write me off of work. I haven't been able to get any treatment on my neck and am still waiting on the approval for the Epidural shots. I haven't received any checks/money for over 6 weeks and my bills are starting to pile up. I've always been a straight shooter and am not looking to screw anybody. I just want to get my neck treated so I can return back to work. I've gone completely backwards these past 6 weeks and am beyond frustrated. Thanks Dr. Reff, I hope it was worth it?

Posted on December 12th, 2013

Dr. Albert Reff is nothing short of a miracle worker. After 20 years of handball both knees were shot. And I figured I had paid the price for love of sport and would never walk again. Not so, not even close. Dr. Reff has helped hundreds of people in similar circumstances such as mine and he came to my rescue. He is very kind and generous with his time meaning he may have many patients to see but you'd never know it when you spend any time with him.

Posted on November 12th, 2013

Love Dr. Reff and his staff. Best joint doctor in so cal. I walk again thanks to him

Do not take your child to this doctor!

Posted on July 26th, 2011

My 4-year-old daughter broke her arm and we were referred to Dr. Reff to have a cast put on. After a long wait, he came into the room full of arrogance, made my daughter cringe and cry with forceful movements, and then said it wasn't broken after all. He sent us on our way saying it was in her head. I kept her in a sling anyway because she couldn't use her arm. Two weeks later I took her to our regular pediatrician who immediately called for more x-rays and declared it most definitely broken. She walked around for two weeks unprotected because of Dr. Reff! Thank God they could cast it without having to reset it. Absolutely horrible experience all around!

Posted on February 10th, 2017