Dr. Albert Reff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 12th, 2013
Dr. Albert Reff is nothing short of a miracle worker. After 20 years of handball both knees were shot. And I figured I had paid the price for love of sport and would never walk again. Not so, not even close. Dr. Reff has helped hundreds of people in similar circumstances such as mine and he came to my rescue. He is very kind and generous with his time meaning he may have many patients to see but you'd never know it when you spend any time with him.

November 12th, 2013
Love Dr. Reff and his staff. Best joint doctor in so cal. I walk again thanks to him

July 26th, 2011
Do not take your child to this doctor!
My 4-year-old daughter broke her arm and we were referred to Dr. Reff to have a cast put on. After a long wait, he came into the room full of arrogance, made my daughter cringe and cry with forceful movements, and then said it wasn't broken after all. He sent us on our way saying it was in her head. I kept her in a sling anyway because she couldn't use her arm. Two weeks later I took her to our regular pediatrician who immediately called for more x-rays and declared it most definitely broken. She walked around for two weeks unprotected because of Dr. Reff! Thank God they could cast it without having to reset it. Absolutely horrible experience all around!