Dr. Albert Retodo MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2014
Nurse Practitioner AJ Benham was racist, difficult and would not listen to me
I came in to see DR. Alberto Retodo concerning my herniated disc problem and instead was greeted by a very sarcastic, mean and sadistic nurse practitioner named AJ Benham who proceeded to examine and dismiss my pain because I was experiencing PMS and had just been in a car accident. This NP Benham thought because of my limited English she could mess me up real bad. She told my employer of my PMS difficulties so I would have real problems there too. I sized her up as a racist as she called me a dirty Mexican p*ta senorita in the wait room. Then, came time to prescribe things. She messed this up well and wrote a prescription for a host of pills and painkillers that ended up screwing me and my back problems for good. I went to another doctor afterwards and they said that Benham had given me the wrong medications for my medical condition. Anyways, my advice is to not see NP Benham or Dr. Retodo. They don't know what they are doing and treat patients like they are a bunch of senseless guinea pigs they can experiment on and experiment with. You can find better if u really look around.

June 6th, 2017