Dr. Albert Ridlovski, MD
Pain Management. Addiction Medicine

Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Doctor.com.
 |  Gracias por escucharme  |  show details
by Cortes l on Dec 10th, 2014

El mejor Dr que e tenido lo extrano

|  I miss Dr R!  |  show details
May 19th, 2014

RIP Dr R. I miss you everyday and right now I could use a Dr of your understanding and training. It's a great loss and I am at a loss w/o you as my Dr. You were the best Dr I ever had and I wish I could have realized that while you were alive. I miss you Dr R!!!

|  Das Vidhanya  |  show details
by Claudette on Apr 18th, 2014

I wish his patients could get together and give him a small memorial. I love and miss you Dr. You were the best they come!!! I can see why called you home! Has been hard to comprehend your passing. Wish I knew more about it

|  R.I.P.  |  show details
by Jeremy on Apr 3rd, 2014

I see no one has written on here about the death Of Dr. R. He passed away March 8th, 2014. It's a great loss to the patients he treated so welled and helped out so much. This man changed so many lives and even when he became a CASH only Dr still tried the best he could to show the love, support and care that every patient needed. He didn't deserve this fate. I personally will never forget the one and only true Dr I ever knew in my adult life. I visited your office a few weeks ago and I consider it your grave site. You Dr R. are a saint and I'll miss you with all my heart. May you look down on us from time to time but also may you Rest in Peace.

|  I Miss you.....  |  show details
by Jeremy Montanez on Apr 3rd, 2014

I seems no one was written on here about the death Of Dr. R. He passed away March 8th, 2014. It's a great loss to the patients he treated so welled and helped out so much. This man changed so many lived and even when he became a CASH only Dr still tried the best he could to show the love, support and care that every patient needed. He didn't deserve this fate. I personally will never forget the one and only true Dr I ever knew in my adult life. I visited your officer a few weeks ao and I consider it your grave site. You Dr R. are a saint and I'll miss you with all my heart. May you look down on us from time to time but also may you Rest in Peace.

|  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  |  show details
by Scott D. on Dec 20th, 2013

Thank you sincerely Dr. Ridlovsky for your support and treatment. I broke my back in 2000. What came after was years of pain pills and misery. I slowly watched my life go from a fulfilling life of fishing, hunting, dirtbike riding, etc. to a dark life of depression, anxiety, and pain. The pain pills changed me so much my wife was one day away from leaving me. I saw Dr. Ridlovsky on a Monday morning. He listened to my story with compassion and concern. He made me feel like there was hope and he made me realize he was there for me and he would help me through my problem. The treatment he gave me was remarkable. Thanks to Dr. Ridlovsky my life is NORMAL again. I have my life back as well as the respect of my family. Not only did he treat my addiction but he treated my depression and anxiety along with it. Dr. Ridlovsky SAVED MY LIFE. I don't say that lightly because I was only days away from throwing myself off a cliff. THANK YOU DR. RIDLOVSKY. Thank your staff for me as well as they are a class act and have always treated me professionally and with respect.

|  Dr.Ridlovski showed empathy....  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2013

When I first came to Dr. Ridlovski, I was in a very dark place. I had struggled tremendously with opiate addiction for over five years. In a time my addiction begun slowly, but progressed rapidly. Eventually, the only daily goal I had was to get whatever I could to feel decent, at all cost. When one enters a lifestyle such as this they sacrifice the necessities of life: family, love, etc. After years for struggle, I made the best decision I possibly could, to make and commit to an appointment with Dr. Ridlovski. Searching for addiction help can be a very stressful and difficult task, as many institutions look down upon addicts. However, this was the opposite with Dr. Ridlovski and his staff. From the moment I arrived they treated me with care and respect. Dr. Ridlovski showed empathy, and explained to me that he was there to help. Since my first visit things have gotten better, I have adhered to the program, which has not only saved my life, but revitalize a sense of structure in my life, I am very thankful and happy I chose Dr. Ridlovski to oversee my treatment. With the help of Dr. Ridlovski, I have been given a second chance to accomplish the important things in life. I have been opiate free for a over two years, and although I understand this is a long and arduous journey, I know that if I continue it with Dr. Ridlovski, I will remain in a positive place.

|  Thank you Dr.R and team.  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2013

My life was becoming hopeless and I wasn't able to accomplish simple tasks anymore. After making the courageous step to call Dr.Ridlovski, in just a few months, my mind was clear and my life was full of joy and happiness. Now I feel I am ready to take on any challenges life throws at me everyday. Thank you Dr.Ridlovski and team. I also want to comment on the negative review below. If you looking for drugs to prescribe that you don't need Dr.Ridlovski is not the doctor to go. Dr.R probable didn't prescribed pain killers and got negative reviews below. Good job Dr.R! I got addicted to pain killers because doctors were prescribing them to me and now I know I didn't need them. Also, Dr.R is not “just Suboxone" doctor who just prescribes Suboxone, he is Addiction specialist and he has recovery program. He is not using Suboxone as a scratch. In his program Suboxone is only part of the treatment. I am taking Suboxone and free on pain and cravings. I am happy like never before.

|  Oh please  |  show details
by JOhn on Sep 27th, 2013

80% of the positive comments below were written by his own staff - I have firsthand knowledge of that. He's a judgmental A*hole that will charge you everything he can to inflate his bank account. Go to Dr. Jin Kim in Rancho Cucamonga if you're looking for a genuine, concerned, Christian doctor that is nonjudgmental, and only charges you $50 for the Suboxone treatment. Dr. Ridlovski is a JOKE. Not to mention his wait times are at LEAST an hour WITH an appointment. This guy is all about the cash.

|  Saved my life!  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2013

I was desperate to get off pain killers and I was miserable. Any thing I tried didn't work and only brought me severe withdrawal. Then I found Dr.R. He saved my life, marriage and my job. I am 4 weeks clean! If anybody wants to get off opiates Dr.R is doctor to go. He treats me with great respect. Thank you Dr.R.

|  Extremely satisfied patient  |  show details
by Raffi on Feb 16th, 2013

We recently moved to the Inland Empire, and had lost all hope of finding a qualified doctor until we met Dr. Ridlovsky! Amazing doctor, with tremendous experience and commitment to provide quality care. He am an accurate diagnosis, treated my pain right there in the office, proscribed all necessary medications, ran all the tests, gave me the appropriate referrals and scheduled a follow up appointment. I was in and out within the matter of an hour and a half! Highly recommend this doctor!

|  Editorial review from Citysearch  |  show details
    by michaell1342425974 at Citysearch on Jan 6th, 2013 on citysearch.com

If it were not for Dr.Ridlovski having the passion toward helping others with this completely misunderstood epidemic of prescription pain killers, people like me, who were hooked from the first dose given by other doctors with good intentions, would be stuck on the pain-killer rollercoaster. Dr.Ridlovski`s treatment of my condition with the care and compassion he demonstrate allowed me to break my dependence on opiate pain control medications in just a few days. Now more than ever my wife has a healthy, happy husband and my teenage daughters have an interested active father in their lives once again.

|  Editorial review from Citysearch  |  show details
      by shannonf1712018070 at Citysearch on Jan 6th, 2013 on citysearch.com

I just want to say thank you to Dr.Ridlovski, thank you, thank you. I came to see him after several attempts at finding other doctors who refused to help me, only to keep feeding me my monster. I was slowly dying inside and once I came to Dr.Ridlovskis office, life and faith started to return with each office visit. He believed in me and was willing to take me under his wing. I`m sure all of his patients tell him how thankful they are of him, but Dr.Ridlovski truly gaved my life. Now today, a week after my detox off methadone, I feel better, happier and more full of life than I can remember. It`s been years since I felt so well. I can finally smile and mean it!!! There are no words to describe my happiness. I have asked God to help me, and He gave me Dr.Ridlovski. Dr.Ridlovski is my Savior. I wish I had more to give him, as he deserves more than one can give. Without Dr.Ridlovski, I would never heal and I would still be living in my own world of hell. Dr.Ridlovski saved my soul, my faith, my happiness, my family and my LIFE. Once again, thank you to Dr.Ridlovski with all I have. Today, I am full of life!!

|  Thorough doctor.  |  show details
      Oct 24th, 2012

Doctor is very thorough and nice. He listened to all my concerns. He even called by himself and made an appointment for me with Neurologist. The stuff is very nice also. Waiting time was 20 minutes. I definitely recommend Dr.Ridlovski. Im coming back for follow up.

|  Very nice doctor.  |  show details
      Oct 24th, 2012

I really like this doctor. He is very friendly and open person. He helped me with my addiction to prescription pain killers and I'm a different person now. Dr.Ridlovski called me the other evening to tell me that my liver tests were high.

|  Great Doctor!!!!  |  show details
      by Anonymous on Oct 10th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Dr's a wonderful man who really cares about his patients and getting to the bottom of ones Issue or sickness. I could not find a better person as ...

|  The Greatest Dr  |  show details
      Oct 9th, 2012

Dr R. Is awesome. Iv been going to him for off and on 5 years now and still can't find a better Dr. He's great. His staff well thats another story but He' a great person whose very caring and truly wants to help his patients. He has a great bed side manner and really makes you think about life's decisions. My brother went with me for support to get off meds and when the Dr walked out my brother whom very rarely has an opinionated said a loud "Great Dr!!!!" I couldnt agree more. :-)

|  Too busy for patients  |  show details
      Jun 16th, 2012

It is clear that Dr. Ridlovski is overbooked as I have waited over an hour for 3 different appointments with him. I needed my immunization records signed by a doctor and when the nurse asked Dr. Ridlovski about it, his response was, "I don't have time for that. Can't you see how busy it is?"He never takes the time to listen or even correctly examine your symptoms. He will, however, order several tests that are often unrelated to your current symptoms.As you can probably guess, I would definitely not recommend Dr. Ridlovski.

|  Dr. Ridlovski  |  show details
      by Anonymous on Jun 12th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Ridlovski is great! very patient very polite the staff is very helpul and soo nice. my mother and I went in for an appt. He was very helpful liste ...

|  Dishonest, Distrustful  |  show details
      May 9th, 2012

Dr. Ridlovski is not a trustworthy doctor. He has run unnecessary tests, run tests without my knowledge, and overcharged me for them. He assured me at the time there would be no cost, then charged me excessively after he did not get what he wanted from my insurance company. He did never sent me a bill but sent me straight to collections. This has to be some sort of fraud. I plan to pursue legal action to defend myself against his inappropriate medical and billing practices.

|  Robert Kenneth Meents  |  show details
      Aug 3rd, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Ridlovski for two years. I was referred to him by my daughter. I'm retired and diabetic and he has me in the best of health. He has an excellent staff...they too are friendly and helpful. When I retired and my medical coverage changed, I could not have found a better Doctor.

Jul 20th, 2011

I have been going to "Dr R" now in excess of five years. I have watched his practice grow to where it is now. Based upon his growth rate, the practice should triple in size. The reason for this growth is his attention to his patients and their health care needs. He takes care of my wife and is very thorough in his examinations. He makes sure that my wife's health care is maintained at the highest level. He also has a very caring bedside manner which makes my wife happy. Needless to say, this makes me very happy.

by ontliquid at Citysearch on Jul 20th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I have been going to \"Dr R\" now in excess of five years. I have watched his practice grow to where it is now. Based upon his growth rate, the practice should triple in size. The reason for this growth is his attention to his patients and their health care needs. He takes care of my wife and is very thorough in his examinations. He makes sure that my wife`s health care is maintained at the highest level. He also has a very caring bedside manner which makes my wife happy. Needless to say, this makes me very happy. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by ontliquid at Citysearch on Jul 20th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I have been going to \"\"Dr R\"\" now in excess of five years. I have watched his practice grow to where it is now. Based upon his growth rate, the practice should triple in size. The reason for this growth is his attention to his patients and their health care needs. He takes care of my wife and is very thorough in his examinations. He makes sure that my wife`s health care is maintained at the highest level. He also has a very caring bedside manner which makes my wife happy. Needless to say, this makes me very happy.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
       |  were are all the good dr.  |  show details
      Jul 13th, 2011

he is rude he doesn't listen to you and he think he know everything if your not finish talking to him in 15 min he will get mad and walk out

|  were are all the good dr  |  show details
      by imonni30 at Citysearch on Jul 13th, 2011 on citysearch.com

he is rude he doesn`t listen to you and he think he know everything if your not finish talking to him in 15 min he will get mad and walk out

|  Ron  |  show details
      May 12th, 2011

Saw doctor for first and I guess only time. Seemed nice until he found out I had an HMO insurance. Don't even want to get into it but it's my first and unfortunately last visit. Office was nice and staff was average.

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
      by Anonymous on May 6th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

This is a very good doctor. If you do not have insurance or a high deductible, he is actually worth $5. a gallon gas and your time to drive a ways to ...

|  Nothing special  |  show details
      Mar 21st, 2011

Unorganized and uneducated staff. Doctor doesn't seem to be interested in patient's worries. He feels more like sales person than a doctor.

|  Feedback to Dr. Ridlovski  |  show details
      by Rey M at Citysearch on Feb 8th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I retired in April 2009 and my HMO medical coverage ended. I am a type IIdiabetic with a family history of heart problems. My daughter recommendedDr. Albert Ridlovski. My first visit was in May 2009 and he has directed meto excellent health. Dr.Ridlovskis staff is very professional, friendly,and helpful. My appointments are always on time with no excessive waiting.They make me feel welcome and give me their full attention. Dr.Ridlovski hasfocused on my general health to prevent any medical problems. He has taughtme how to control my diabetes and prescribes medicine to keep it in check.He monitors my health at each visit. I feel great and thank Dr.Ridlovski andhis staff for keeping me that way.-R.M.

|  Testimonials for Dr. Albert Ridlovski  |  show details
      by Anonymous on Feb 8th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

I retired in April 2009 and my HMO medical coverage ended. I am a type II diabetic with a family history of heart problems. My daughter recommended Dr ...

by Paul Shaw at Citysearch on Feb 1st, 2011 on citysearch.com

One year ago I came to Rancho Cucamonga to take care of my dad. He was suffering from many ailments such as heart disease, anxiety, gout, and mal nutrition. Dr.Ridlovski took my dad under his reigns and made him healthier with prescribing the correct medicine. Along with medicine Dr.Ridlovski took his time to help my dad with communication, being positive, and reassurance that he will be fine. This doctor is an incredibly smart man with specialties in many fields of medicine. Hes serious but with a great sense of humor at the same time. My dads gout is better. He had a valve problem on his heart and is fine now. The doctor noticed a problem and was there in time to help my dad survive. Hes the type of doctor that is very thorough. He is positive and he knows medicine. What an asset to the Rancho Community. His staff is picked by Dr.Ridlovski. They are all very professional. Its a great feeling to know that everyone you meet in the office has a huge background in medicine. The staff makes you feel good due to the confidence of Dr.Ridlovski. He is a doctor that wouldnt have any one but the best at what they do in his office. By the way it is a very beautiful atmosphere, very organized, and were all blessed to have this man helping people in the way he does for the community.-K.W.

by Anonymous on Feb 1st, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

|  New Patient  |  show details
      Jan 5th, 2011

Too friend if you what I mean,, and he didn't want to answear a straight question.

by Anonymous on Dec 16th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

by raywilliam2 at Citysearch on Dec 16th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Ridlovski is kind, and listens really well...he also spends a lot of time reading about current medical events...I have been to a few doctors, and have yet to find one as kind, knowledgeable, and genuine. His staff means well, and when it comes down to it, they actually pretty caring, and devoted to the patients wellbeing. The billing is outsourced so I never deal with them on my bills anyway. I would definitely recommend this office for genuine, good medical care. L.T.

|  Testimonials  |  show details
      by Anonymous on Dec 15th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

by patwaters602 at Citysearch on Dec 15th, 2010 on citysearch.com

The staff and Doctor were amazing. I have found the office for me. I got right through to a receptionist right away without any extentions and I got in the same day, it`s just not that easy anywhere else I have been. E.T

|  Dr. Ridlovski  |  show details
      by Alexz at Citysearch on Dec 14th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Ridlovski is one of the few doctors that sits down and listens to all your concerns. He pays attention, explains everything and offer options. He takes great care of my family. Alex.Z

|  Dr. Albert Ridlovski  |  show details
      by Anonymous on Dec 14th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

by larrysmith207 at Citysearch on Dec 13th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I found Dr. Ridlovski to be kind, empathetic and completely up to date with diagnosis, concerns and treatment. He is approachable, spends lots of time with a patient. In short, he is everything I have been looking forward to finding in a doctor, but had never found before.I.Z

by Anonymous on Dec 13th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

|  Testimonials for Dr. Albert Ridlovski  |  show details
      by Anonymous on Dec 11th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

by davidinphoenix at Citysearch on Dec 11th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Ridlovski is a rare find. I have ALWAYS found him to be responsive to questions, and willing to spend time with his patients - in spite of what I am sure is a very full schedule. J.G.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
       |  I would not agree with previous feedback.  |  show details
      by Anonymous on Dec 4th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

My experience with Dr. Ridlovski was very positive. The office is beautiful; the staff is friendly, and no wait. What really counts he took care of my ...

|  show details
      Aug 25th, 2010

This doctor does not no nothing about person injury!

|  Poor Follow Up - Dr. Ridlovski  |  show details
      by Anonymous on May 20th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I would not recommend Dr Ridlovski to anyone. I am very concerned with one area of Dr. Ridlovski's care, lack of follow up. In fairness the staff ...

|  show details
      by Becca on May 13th, 2009

This caring professional helped me through a very difficult period with grace and dignity. Never once did I feel a hint of condescension just understanding a very real sense that he wanted to help it getting me well.

|  Most caring and understanding doctor  |  show details
      by Josie Davis on Dec 3rd, 2008

This is the first doctor that actually spends time with you and honestly LISTENS.I've been with him for 2 months and feel he's the perfect example of what a doctor should be.I'm telling all my relatives and friends as well as clients you have to try him.He's helped me with womens current and preventative health care,as well as educating me on my treatments I feel great for the first time in a very long time . And he cares PLEASE don't hesitate on trying him. My only regret is I wish I'd of heardbof him sooner