A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Rizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizzo
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Rizzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Rizzo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rizzo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert A Rizzo MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert A. Rizzo practice?
- Dr. Albert Rizzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Rizzo practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists, Newark Pulmonologists, and Newark Sleep Medicine Doctors.