Dr. Albert Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Rodriguez?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Albert Rodriguez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2016

Rudest staff ever encountered

I have never dealt with such a rude staff. I was greeted on my first visit with a lecture from the woman at the front desk for being late even though I arrived 15 minutes before my appointment time; then I had to wait 45 minutes. After the appointment, the office failed to call my pharmacy back when I asked to have my prescription birth control switched to a generic to save $100, so I had to go to the trouble of tracking them down--only to be told that I would have to make another appointment for that. I'd rather pay $100 than go back to this office, and that's exactly what I did.

August 27th, 2015

Jenny at front desk is disrespectful and has a bad attitude. Takes days to get back with blood work results and discusses only most obvious out of range items. Dr. missed hypothyroidism and Vit D insufficiency. Overprescribing medications and not diagnosing the problems. Treatment vs diagnosis approach despite the fact that the offered treatment may be contraindicated for current conditions. Time to find a new PCP.

February 18th, 2015

Very Rude Office Manager at front desk.

If you have Obama care medical coverage you will be treated like garbage by the office manager that sits at the front desk. She is very rude person. I never even had the chance to meet the doctor as I left the office because of how I was treated by her. I am a person who has worked all her life my only down fall is that my job does not offer medical coverage and I can't afford medical coverage on my own so I applied for Obama care. I would not recommend this doctor's office to anyone.

August 2nd, 2016