A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Rohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Rohr, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Rohr, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohr graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rohr has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Schumm Rohr MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Albert S. Rohr practice?
- Dr. Albert Rohr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Rohr practices Allergy & Immunology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Allergists.