A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Rohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Rohr, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rohr
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Rohr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Rohr, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohr graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rohr has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Schumm Rohr MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Albert S. Rohr practice?
- Dr. Albert Rohr has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Rohr practices Allergy & Immunology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Allergists.