More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Rohr
Dr. Albert Rohr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Laboratory Immunology and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Rohr is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital, Main Line Hospital Lankenau and -Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 1991. Dr. Rohr has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Rohr has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Albert Rohr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Dr. Michele Columbo
General Practice, Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Bryn Mawr, PA 0 mi34
Dr. Ruthven Wodell
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Ardmore, PA 2.28 mi33
Dr. Marc Cotler
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Ardmore, PA 2.28 mi43