A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Ruttinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Ruttinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruttinger graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ruttinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Clark Ruttinger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. A C. Ruttinger practice?
- Dr. A Ruttinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. A Ruttinger practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ.
See Sun City West Family Physicians and Sun City West Geriatric Doctors.