A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Ruttinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Ruttinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruttinger
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruttinger Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruttinger graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ruttinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Clark Ruttinger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. A C. Ruttinger practice?
- Dr. A Ruttinger has 1 office location.
Dr. A Ruttinger practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Primary Care Doctors and Surprise Geriatric Doctors.