Dr. Albert Ruttinger Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Albert Ruttinger?

Patient

Posted on October 12th, 2016

I have been a patient of Doctor Ruttinger for the past 9 years. He is a very good doctor but has a horrible and rude front office male receptionist who called me up to update my records by calling me over using his finger like if I was in trouble or something. He has a not friendly face and I do not like him at all. I love the girls they are very good my husband and I love them. Bernice is a very sweet lady.

Posted on June 4th, 2016

My husband and I have been going to him for more than five years. He is always able to get my husband in when her is having a breathing attack. He is a no nonsense doctor but very good. Some people like to complain about the office but when you have bad insurance it is not the doctor's fault.

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Amazing

Posted on November 21st, 2015

He's not a nice doctor very poor staff. Been with this doctor for over 11 years. Looking for new doctor for medical reasons and professional help. Review records before excepting first appointment .

Skip this Doctor.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Dr. Ruttinger spent more time complaining about my insurance and the system then he did talking about my condition. I came for help, not to hear his political rantings. Dr. was very condescending to me and thought he was wasting his time because I had a Medicare Advantage insurance plan. Will not go back.

Posted on August 25th, 2012

DR.Ruttinger is the kind of Dr.a real man appreciates,direct to the point no mambe pambe soft soaping.He does not tolorate stupid people,however if your looking for a caring Doctor who doesn't beat around the bush he is the one for you.

Are you kidding me?

Posted on February 9th, 2012

First visit - over 1.5hr wait. Receptionist told me when I asked about wait "It is what it is..." and turned away. No thanks.

Posted on January 19th, 2012

I have been a patient for 11 years, and Dr. Ruttinger is the best doctor I have ever had. He listens, explains everything, is open and honest, and is extremely knowledgeable about the latest medications and treatments. The wait time is a little long, but I will gladly wait longer to see a doctor who genuinely cares, is open and honest, takes as much time as needed to address my concerns, and knows what to do.

Skippy

Posted on January 11th, 2012

After seeing him for 3 years, my wife & I finally got fed up with his attitude & left his practice. He recently moved to a new location, & the place looks & feels like a construction site. Staff seems unorganized & it took weeks to obtain copies of our medical records. He has a condescending attitude towards patients, & often rails about insurance companies, rather than focus on your medical issue. Loves to talk about himself. Previous comments about 1 ailment per visit are also true. Look elsewhere for a caring Doctor.

Very Pleased

Posted on June 30th, 2010

Great Physician. Staff is very professional and courteous. Has a referral coordinator who is super and helps get tests scheduled unlike other offices who just leave it up to you. Also, real people answer the phone no answering machine. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 14th, 2009

I have to agree with the previous poster. The Doctor is wonderful, but the staff can be unprofessional.

Posted on July 1st, 2008

Overall professionalism is lacking in this office. One office personnel has on repeated occasions talked badly about patients while those in the waiting room can hear the conversation. Also, Dr Ruttinger has no concept of time management and the wait time is the worst I have ever experienced. I can be his first patient and he will not even show up in the office until an hour after appointment time. I have waited up to two hours to get in for a scheduled appointment--this is very disrespectful to his patients.