A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Severin Anderson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Albert S. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Albert Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Anderson practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Taylors, SC.
See Taylors Allergists.