A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Severin Anderson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Albert S. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Albert Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Anderson practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Taylors, SC.
See Taylors Allergists.