Dr. Albert Chang Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Albert Chang?

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Dr. Chang performed a failed surgery on my husband. His bedside manner was one of the worst that I have ever encountered. He does not care about his patients, he does not take time with his patients, he is condescending and belittling, and worst of all, he will put you under the knife without exploring any other options. After my husband's surgery, his condition was worse that it was before surgery, and Dr. Chang had an attitude of "Oh well. Surgery failed. Want to do it again next week?" Unfortunately, folks like myself and my husband trust that doctors are in the business to help people, and many are. Dr. Chang is most definitely NOT a doctor that is in the medical field to help people. He is cold, arrogant, and incompetent. Please do not ever trust him to perform surgery on you or anyone that you love. Our experience with Dr. Chang was the worst we have ever had with any doctor. I truly don't believe that he cares if his patients live or die.

WORST person EVER!

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

Albert S Chang is the worst person I have ever met. Notice that I do not say doctor because he is far from it. He is rude to his staff, nurses, co workers and patients. I would not recommend him to anyone and I wouldn't let him do surgery on a dog. I have never seen him be nice to anyone. The funny thing is. When people act like he does, it normally means they are "LACKING" in other areas and are trying to make up for it some how. If you get my flow. I have heard numerous patients and their families call him....anything but doctor. (they can come up with some good stuff) oh and the nurses they have the best. Chang needs to get through his big head that if he was nice to the nurses he would't have as much problems with his patients and wouldn't get called for everything. Nurses can make or break you and you need to be nice to them, if not they can page you a few extra times at night. This was something I learned very quickly in my practice. I hope Change sees this and takes it to heart. Maybe someone will show him. I hope so! My advice to you as a coworker is that you need to chill out because you make yourself look like a 1st year medical student that dose not know what they are doing. Real MD's, your colleges are starting to talk behind your back.