Radiologist, Surgical Specialist

830 S Gloster St
Suite A
Tupelo, MS 38801
Locations and availability (8)

1.0

|  WORST person EVER!  |  show details
by SMARTER THAN THIS person on Mar 2nd, 2013

Albert S Chang is the worst person I have ever met. Notice that I do not say doctor because he is far from it. He is rude to his staff, nurses, co workers and patients. I would not recommend him to anyone and I wouldn't let him do surgery on a dog. I have never seen him be nice to anyone. The funny thing is. When people act like he does, it normally means they are "LACKING" in other areas and are trying to make up for it some how. If you get my flow. I have heard numerous patients and their families call him....anything but doctor. (they can come up with some good stuff) oh and the nurses they have the best. Chang needs to get through his big head that if he was nice to the nurses he would't have as much problems with his patients and wouldn't get called for everything. Nurses can make or break you and you need to be nice to them, if not they can page you a few extra times at night. This was something I learned very quickly in my practice. I hope Change sees this and takes it to heart. Maybe someone will show him. I hope so! My advice to you as a coworker is that you need to chill out because you make yourself look like a 1st year medical student that dose not know what they are doing. Real MD's, your colleges are starting to talk behind your back.