Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

by Denise on May 1st, 2015

Wonderful surgeon.

Apr 13th, 2015

When I first saw Dr. Lee in 2011, I was nearly incapacitated from back and leg pain; however, the first MRI that was done (laying down) did not show the extent of my condition. Dr. Lee was very cautious about suggesting back surgery and recommended that I have another MRI (Standing Up). That MRI showed significant issues with my lower spine and I elected to have spinal fusion and laminectomy surgery to address the pain. The recovery was not quick or easy for me due to my being over weight, but the daily walking made a big difference. I have never regretted having back surgery. It took me longer to completely recover than most, but it was so worth it to get my quality of life back. I still have some mild back pain from time to time, if I over do it, but the surgery was a tremendous success in my mind. I went from wanting to die because I was in so much pain to living a full life. Thank you Dr. Lee for giving me my life back! I will always be grateful for you.

Glyoblastoma, Grade IV show details Glyoblastoma, Grade IV
by Stephen Juszczyk on Sep 17th, 2013

In November of 2005, I was diagnosed with a Grade IV Glyoblastoma. Needless to say, my outcome looked grim, to say the least. Dr. Lee performed a crainiotomy on my L frontal lobe where the tumor was located. I then underwent a course of radiation therapy, followed by chemotherapy. I'm one of the fortunate ones who has survided this ordeal. Nearly eight years later, I'm still alive, and continue to work despite Dr. Lee's recommendation to never return to work. I just had to something besides watching the grass grow, and returned to work in June of 2007. I have been gainfully employed full-time, and continue my odyssey in this world on Earth. Without the skilled hands of Dr. Lee, I would not be alive today to type this review. Thank you Dr. Lee, you are #1 in my book!! I'm happy to say that I beat the odds (so far) and remain a productive member of society.

ACDF SURGERY show details ACDF SURGERY
May 4th, 2012

I highly, highly recommend Dr. Lee as a skilled surgeon! My surgery was an overwhelming success, with very little downtime. Not only were there NO complications with the surgery, my recovery was uncomplicated and rapid.