Dr. Albert Lee MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

August 22nd, 2016
When I went to see Dr. Lee I was in so much pain that I spent most of my time crying, Dr. Lee recommended surgery and as soon as I woke up I could tell a huge difference. Thank You Dr. Lee

March 1st, 2016
Tallahassee 's best him and Chad are awesome Dr. Lee I cannot give him enough praise how my body was before I met was like I was at the end of enjoying life but he has made me whole again feeling a whole lot better and new goals

December 8th, 2015
Too busy to see patients
Extremely hard to get an appointment. Scheduler very rude. Even follow up appointments take 6 weeks to get seen to get test results meanwhile no treatment for excrutiating pain. Dr. Lee is amazing, however, if he can't see you he can't help you.

May 1st, 2015
Wonderful surgeon.

April 13th, 2015
When I first saw Dr. Lee in 2011, I was nearly incapacitated from back and leg pain; however, the first MRI that was done (laying down) did not show the extent of my condition. Dr. Lee was very cautious about suggesting back surgery and recommended that I have another MRI (Standing Up). That MRI showed significant issues with my lower spine and I elected to have spinal fusion and laminectomy surgery to address the pain. The recovery was not quick or easy for me due to my being over weight, but the daily walking made a big difference. I have never regretted having back surgery. It took me longer to completely recover than most, but it was so worth it to get my quality of life back. I still have some mild back pain from time to time, if I over do it, but the surgery was a tremendous success in my mind. I went from wanting to die because I was in so much pain to living a full life. Thank you Dr. Lee for giving me my life back! I will always be grateful for you.

May 4th, 2012
ACDF SURGERY
I highly, highly recommend Dr. Lee as a skilled surgeon! My surgery was an overwhelming success, with very little downtime. Not only were there NO complications with the surgery, my recovery was uncomplicated and rapid.