Neurological Surgeons
1401 Centerville Rd
Ste 300
Tallahassee, FL 32308
850-877-5115
Locations and availability (1)

|  Glyoblastoma, Grade IV  |  show details
by Stephen Juszczyk on Sep 17th, 2013

In November of 2005, I was diagnosed with a Grade IV Glyoblastoma. Needless to say, my outcome looked grim, to say the least. Dr. Lee performed a crainiotomy on my L frontal lobe where the tumor was located. I then underwent a course of radiation therapy, followed by chemotherapy. I'm one of the fortunate ones who has survided this ordeal. Nearly eight years later, I'm still alive, and continue to work despite Dr. Lee's recommendation to never return to work. I just had to something besides watching the grass grow, and returned to work in June of 2007. I have been gainfully employed full-time, and continue my odyssey in this world on Earth. Without the skilled hands of Dr. Lee, I would not be alive today to type this review. Thank you Dr. Lee, you are #1 in my book!! I'm happy to say that I beat the odds (so far) and remain a productive member of society.

|  ACDF SURGERY  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

I highly, highly recommend Dr. Lee as a skilled surgeon! My surgery was an overwhelming success, with very little downtime. Not only were there NO complications with the surgery, my recovery was uncomplicated and rapid.