Dr. Albert Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Lee?

Wrong Diagnoses

Posted on May 9th, 2017

His recommendation kept me in pain for year's

Dr. Lee gave me my life back

Posted on February 27th, 2017

I had been suffering from backpain several years. I could not tie my own shoes. In 2004, I went to see Dr. Lee. He explained what was wrong and how with surgery he could correct it and have me up and walking with no pain in a matter of days. He was young and seemed a little to eager to my husband and I. With careful consideration and noticing the time and concern he showed towards me, I chose Dr. Lee. This doctor gave me my life back literally. At this time he told me my spine was the age of a 80 year old. I was 28. Neck surgery was in my future he assured me. So when I started showing signs and feeling pain, I traveled from Naples to Tallahassee. I have since then moved out of state. Today I am suffering neck pain just like Dr. Lee said I would due to 2 more discs that wcould need to be attended to. I am contacting him today and will travel 1000 miles and if need be pay out of pocket just to have Dr. Lee perform my surgery.

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

When I went to see Dr. Lee I was in so much pain that I spent most of my time crying, Dr. Lee recommended surgery and as soon as I woke up I could tell a huge difference. Thank You Dr. Lee

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Tallahassee 's best him and Chad are awesome Dr. Lee I cannot give him enough praise how my body was before I met was like I was at the end of enjoying life but he has made me whole again feeling a whole lot better and new goals

Too busy to see patients

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Extremely hard to get an appointment. Scheduler very rude. Even follow up appointments take 6 weeks to get seen to get test results meanwhile no treatment for excrutiating pain. Dr. Lee is amazing, however, if he can't see you he can't help you.

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Wonderful surgeon.

Posted on April 13th, 2015

When I first saw Dr. Lee in 2011, I was nearly incapacitated from back and leg pain; however, the first MRI that was done (laying down) did not show the extent of my condition. Dr. Lee was very cautious about suggesting back surgery and recommended that I have another MRI (Standing Up). That MRI showed significant issues with my lower spine and I elected to have spinal fusion and laminectomy surgery to address the pain. The recovery was not quick or easy for me due to my being over weight, but the daily walking made a big difference. I have never regretted having back surgery. It took me longer to completely recover than most, but it was so worth it to get my quality of life back. I still have some mild back pain from time to time, if I over do it, but the surgery was a tremendous success in my mind. I went from wanting to die because I was in so much pain to living a full life. Thank you Dr. Lee for giving me my life back! I will always be grateful for you.

ACDF SURGERY

Posted on May 4th, 2012

I highly, highly recommend Dr. Lee as a skilled surgeon! My surgery was an overwhelming success, with very little downtime. Not only were there NO complications with the surgery, my recovery was uncomplicated and rapid.

Posted on November 7th, 2017