Dr. Albert Saisho MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 7th, 2016
My family and I have been going to Dr Saisho for about 16 yrs now. He is very caring, sincere and knows his stuff. His practice is not over saturated that he has time for you. You ask to see him because of some urgent health issues and you get accommodated as soon as possible. I change my insurance any day just so that my family and I can keep him as our Internal medicine MD. Dr Saisho is the best!!

August 15th, 2013
He's been my primary care physician for years now. I generally like him as he doesn't hurry through the consultations. He seems to know his stuff also. Being a doctor is more than what school you come from or your test scores. The most important thing about being a doctor is caring for your patients and trying to find the source of their problems. These two things are not taught in school but embedded into the human's heart. A doctor's intuition is also very important. Some problems cannot be diagnosed with any kind of science we have, so it's important they have good intuition into what could be causing the problem.

April 13th, 2013
Best Doctor ever
Dr. Saisho listens and spends the time with you. Office staff is very courteous. Never have to wait long in the waiting room. He truly cares about your well-being. I would highly recommend him.

August 25th, 2011
The best doc in OC
Dr. Saisho always have the time to call patients back for their lab tests or scans. He is very concerned about his patients well being. He takes his time and answers all of your questions woth patience and understanding. Once you are his patient, his office will always schedules you ASAP depending on your problem. Usually, i get an appt. the next day. I recommend this doctor very highly.

September 29th, 2010
Experienced Patient (unfortunately)
Dr. Saisho is definitely amongst the best doctors that I have seen. With a lifelong of doctor visitations, I've seen my share of unconcerned, too busy, herd me through type doctors. Dr. Saisho is not that. He does give you 15 mins. and then will abruptly get up and ask you to follow him to the front desk...and that's it for your consultation. So, be direct, concise, and ask all your questions quickly. Even while this seems uncaring, it's just the nature of health care today. But, he's a very good doctor.