A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Samadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Samadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Samadi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Samadi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Samadi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert A Samadi MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Albert A. Samadi practice?
- Dr. Albert Samadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Samadi practices Urology near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Urologists.