Dr. Albert Samadi MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Valencia, CA

• Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2013
Dr. Albert Samadi has operated on both my son and myself. He did a good job in both cases and has a great bedside manner and an excellent sense of humor. Just recently he diagnosed my prostate cancer and performed the robotic assist surgery with another surgeon, Dr. Brison at Northridge hosptial. He really took the time to sit down and explain things to me. When he first told me I had cancer (I’m only 45 years old and in excellent health with no genetic predisposition for this) all I heard was “you have cancer, blah, blah, blah, cancer, blah, blah.” I was in a state of shock and couldn’t believe what was happening. Nothing was registering in my head. I was panicked. He was very patient. Dr. Samadi rescheduled another appointment and invited my wife to come too. We sat down again and this time I could gather my thoughts and understood what was going on. He had no problem answering all of the same questions I asked him before and treated us with great respect. My wife really felt as ease with him. We both loved his easy, non-pretentious manner. He also called me a few days after the diagnosis on a Sunday (it was father’s day) to make sure I was doing OK. That was a nice touch. Dr. Samadi has an excellent staff. They reflect his values as a doctor. He and his staff returned phone calls and answered questions promptly. Thanks to the surgery, I’m now cancer free. Great doctor, great staff!

February 4th, 2012
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Samadi is one of the most fantastic doctors I've ever known. He's willing to spend time with his patients. He makes certain they totally understand their diagnosis. He cares about the "whole" person, not just what he's treating. His bedside manner is very friendly and caring. I would recommended him to anyone. He's a wonderful doctor and surgeon. I also recommend his ability using the DaVinci Robot for surgery. He operated on my husband and he had an easy recovery. Again, he's a fantastic doctor!

May 1st, 2017