A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Samuelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Samuelson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuelson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samuelson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuelson graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Samuelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medcenter One Health System, Bismarck, Nd
- St Alexius Med Ctr, Bismarck, Nd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Frank Samuelson MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Albert F. Samuelson practice?
- Dr. Albert Samuelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Samuelson practices Psychiatry near Bismarck, ND.
See Bismarck Psychiatrists.