A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Samuelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Samuelson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuelson graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Samuelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medcenter One Health System, Bismarck, Nd
- St Alexius Med Ctr, Bismarck, Nd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Frank Samuelson MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Albert F. Samuelson practice?
- Dr. Albert Samuelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Samuelson practices Psychiatry near Bismarck, ND.
See Bismarck Psychiatrists.