A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Sargent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- Family Counseling
Education & Awards
Dr. Sargent graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sargent has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert John Sargent MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Sargent practice?
- Dr. Albert Sargent has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Sargent practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Child Psychiatrists.