A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Sarno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Sarno is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Sarno, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Ultrasound
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarno graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sarno has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Peter Sarno MD and MPH is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert P. Sarno practice?
- Dr. Albert Sarno has 10 office locations.
Dr. Albert Sarno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Hazleton, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.