Dr. Albert Peter Sarno MD and MPH is male, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Sarno, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Fetal Diseases, Oligohydramnios, and Pregnancy Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarno graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sarno has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sarno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Albert Sarno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert P. Sarno practice?
Dr. Albert Sarno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Pennsburg, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Bethlehem Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Adalberto Sarno, Dr. Al Sarno, Dr. Alberto Sarno, Dr. Delbert Sarno