A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Sarno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Sarno is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Sarno, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarno graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sarno has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Sarno MD and MPH is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert Sarno practice?
- Dr. Albert Sarno has 4 office locations.
Dr. Albert Sarno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.