A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Sarno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Sarno is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Sarno, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarno graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sarno has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sarno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert Sarno practice?
Dr. Albert Sarno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Bethlehem Pediatricians.