Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Saul
Dr. Albert Saul, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntingdon Valley, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Saul is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, Aria Health-Torresdale Campus and Magee Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Saul has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Albert Saul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Dr. Samuel Purpura Jr
Huntingdon Valley, PA 0.17 mi23
Dr. Meri Kryss
Philadelphia, PA 0.57 mi35
Dr. Martin Pasqualone
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Huntingdon Valley, PA 0.77 mi30