A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Saul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Saul is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saul
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Saul, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saul graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Saul has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert M Saul MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Albert M. Saul practice?
- Dr. Albert Saul has 5 office locations.
Dr. Albert Saul practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.