A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Saul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Saul is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saul
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Saul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Saul, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saul graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Saul has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert M Saul MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Albert M. Saul practice?
- Dr. Albert Saul has 5 office locations.
Dr. Albert Saul practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.