Dr. Albert Sayed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

September 20th, 2016
Arrogant, condescending, judgmental, disrespectful
Do not see him if you don't want to be made to feel stupid and put down. He treated me like a 5-year-old kid. He insulted my intelligence. Horrible people skills. Has no empathy for patients. Not a very nice human being. Not much of a human being.

May 1st, 2016
Still depressed
He made me feel worse about myself. He called me names and told me to grow up. I tried to commit suicide because of him. He just doesn't care. He should retire.

October 28th, 2015
Manager
My brief phone conversation with Dr. Sayed was unpleasant. He was brusk, rude, unhelpful and unfriendly.

June 5th, 2015
GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR
**Note -- I rarely ever write online reviews but feel this is pertinent for potential patients of Dr. Sayed** Dr. Sayed was initially very cold and rude. However, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, since he very could've been having a bad day (Note, I was the one with depression...). But, upon successive visits, he never barely remembered details about me and it was evident that he just didn't care. Finally, when I called him to get a prescription refill, he was extremely short with me and didn't want to bother with the call. He gave the impression that I was somehow bothering him when in reality, that is part of his job! Please do you yourself a favor and go see another psychiatrist. This man is clearly in the wrong profession -- he has zero empathy, patience, and any willingness to listen.

April 30th, 2015
Not a good idea
RUDE. Cut me off, made me feel like I'm dumb, already feel bad enough!!!!

March 31st, 2015
Dr Sayed is unprofessional, rude, very difficult. He is not trustworthy

December 7th, 2011
17 Year-old, Male, Anxiety and ADHD
The reason people are saying his personality can be "cold" at times is because he is an M.D. M.D.'s are usually more "calculating" and appear not as warm and friendly as therapists.However I found he is pretty friendlyHe cracks about 2 to 5 jokes per session, I feel he is a little bit tired when I see him at the end of the day(as we all are). Overall he is a great Psychiatrist.

October 24th, 2011
Might be the rudest man I've ever encountered.

September 23rd, 2011
Chelsea
He's a straight-up and straight-forward doctor who seems genuinely interested in providing an accurate diagnosis and treatment. There's not a lot of other fluff there so he can feel a bit off-putting (at least to this adult patient).

March 3rd, 2011
I would have to disagree with the previous posts. My child has been a long time patient of Dr. Sayed's. Yes, he has a "monotone" voice, but he has diagnosed & helped my child tremendously. He can get my child to speak to him about matters in which I cant. I think he's doing a great job. But than again this is MY opinion in which everyone has one.

September 17th, 2010
Patient seeking treatment for chronic depression
Dr. Sayed was distant, abrubt and non-engaging. I would NOT recommend him to any of my friends. His style was less than upbeat and when one is depressed he seemed to add to the depressed state. The office was dark, stark and uninviting. His therapy office was messy, old and used tissues left by the tissue box. He seemed to be "burnt out" with his job as if saying through body language and tone "if I see one more patient with depression, I'm going to leave." He was not clear in his questioning and when trying to answer I was interrupted and corrected. Felt like I was taking a test and failing terribly. How depressing when I am already depressed. I agree with the other review. "Is he alive?"

September 17th, 2010
Patient suffering chronic depression
Dr. Sayed was abrupt, stiff, and distant. Gave off vibes of unfriendliness and almost a "frustration" in dealing with a depressed patient. ...