Psychiatrist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist

2.5

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Manager show details Manager
by Amy I. on Oct 28th, 2015

My brief phone conversation with Dr. Sayed was unpleasant. He was brusk, rude, unhelpful and unfriendly.

GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR show details GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR
by Will on Jun 5th, 2015

**Note -- I rarely ever write online reviews but feel this is pertinent for potential patients of Dr. Sayed** Dr. Sayed was initially very cold and rude. However, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, since he very could've been having a bad day (Note, I was the one with depression...). But, upon successive visits, he never barely remembered details about me and it was evident that he just didn't care. Finally, when I called him to get a prescription refill, he was extremely short with me and didn't want to bother with the call. He gave the impression that I was somehow bothering him when in reality, that is part of his job! Please do you yourself a favor and go see another psychiatrist. This man is clearly in the wrong profession -- he has zero empathy, patience, and any willingness to listen.

Not a good idea show details Not a good idea
Apr 30th, 2015

RUDE. Cut me off, made me feel like I'm dumb, already feel bad enough!!!!

Mar 31st, 2015

Dr Sayed is unprofessional, rude, very difficult. He is not trustworthy

17 Year-old, Male, Anxiety and ADHD show details 17 Year-old, Male, Anxiety and ADHD
Dec 7th, 2011

The reason people are saying his personality can be "cold" at times is because he is an M.D. M.D.'s are usually more "calculating" and appear not as warm and friendly as therapists.However I found he is pretty friendlyHe cracks about 2 to 5 jokes per session, I feel he is a little bit tired when I see him at the end of the day(as we all are). Overall he is a great Psychiatrist.

Oct 24th, 2011

Might be the rudest man I've ever encountered.

Chelsea show details Chelsea
Sep 23rd, 2011

He's a straight-up and straight-forward doctor who seems genuinely interested in providing an accurate diagnosis and treatment. There's not a lot of other fluff there so he can feel a bit off-putting (at least to this adult patient).

Mar 3rd, 2011

I would have to disagree with the previous posts. My child has been a long time patient of Dr. Sayed's. Yes, he has a "monotone" voice, but he has diagnosed & helped my child tremendously. He can get my child to speak to him about matters in which I cant. I think he's doing a great job. But than again this is MY opinion in which everyone has one.

Patient seeking treatment for chronic depression show details Patient seeking treatment for chronic depression
Sep 17th, 2010

Dr. Sayed was distant, abrubt and non-engaging. I would NOT recommend him to any of my friends. His style was less than upbeat and when one is depressed he seemed to add to the depressed state. The office was dark, stark and uninviting. His therapy office was messy, old and used tissues left by the tissue box. He seemed to be "burnt out" with his job as if saying through body language and tone "if I see one more patient with depression, I'm going to leave." He was not clear in his questioning and when trying to answer I was interrupted and corrected. Felt like I was taking a test and failing terribly. How depressing when I am already depressed. I agree with the other review. "Is he alive?"

Patient suffering chronic depression show details Patient suffering chronic depression
by Anonymous on Sep 17th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Sayed was abrupt, stiff, and distant. Gave off vibes of unfriendliness and almost a "frustration" in dealing with a depressed patient. ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Nightmare show details Nightmare
by - Poor Patient on Jul 8th, 2010

I wasn't sure if this guy was alive. He is very monotone and seems to have the compassion of a clam.I call him Mr. Scarey.