Psychiatrist

2.0

|  17 Year-old, Male, Anxiety and ADHD  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

The reason people are saying his personality can be "cold" at times is because he is an M.D. M.D.'s are usually more "calculating" and appear not as warm and friendly as therapists.However I found he is pretty friendlyHe cracks about 2 to 5 jokes per session, I feel he is a little bit tired when I see him at the end of the day(as we all are). Overall he is a great Psychiatrist.

|  show details
Oct 24th, 2011

Might be the rudest man I've ever encountered.

|  Chelsea  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2011

He's a straight-up and straight-forward doctor who seems genuinely interested in providing an accurate diagnosis and treatment. There's not a lot of other fluff there so he can feel a bit off-putting (at least to this adult patient).

|  show details
Mar 3rd, 2011

I would have to disagree with the previous posts. My child has been a long time patient of Dr. Sayed's. Yes, he has a "monotone" voice, but he has diagnosed & helped my child tremendously. He can get my child to speak to him about matters in which I cant. I think he's doing a great job. But than again this is MY opinion in which everyone has one.

|  Patient seeking treatment for chronic depression  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

Dr. Sayed was distant, abrubt and non-engaging. I would NOT recommend him to any of my friends. His style was less than upbeat and when one is depressed he seemed to add to the depressed state. The office was dark, stark and uninviting. His therapy office was messy, old and used tissues left by the tissue box. He seemed to be "burnt out" with his job as if saying through body language and tone "if I see one more patient with depression, I'm going to leave." He was not clear in his questioning and when trying to answer I was interrupted and corrected. Felt like I was taking a test and failing terribly. How depressing when I am already depressed. I agree with the other review. "Is he alive?"

|  Nightmare  |  show details
by - Poor Patient on Jul 8th, 2010

I wasn't sure if this guy was alive. He is very monotone and seems to have the compassion of a clam.I call him Mr. Scarey.