A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Albert Schenone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Schenone is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenone graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Schenone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schenone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert Schenone practice?
Dr. Albert Schenone practices Cardiovascular Disease near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kew Gardens, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Mineola Cardiologists.