Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Albert Schenone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Schenone is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenone graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Schenone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Schenone DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Albert Schenone practice?
- Dr. Albert Schenone has 7 office locations.
Dr. Albert Schenone practices Cardiovascular Disease near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kew Gardens, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Mineola Cardiologists.