A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Schenone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Schenone is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schenone
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenone graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Schenone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Schenone DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Albert Schenone practice?
- Dr. Albert Schenone has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Schenone practices Cardiovascular Disease near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Cardiologists.