A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Schenone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Schenone is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schenone
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schenone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenone graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Schenone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Schenone DO and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Albert Schenone practice?
- Dr. Albert Schenone has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Schenone practices Cardiovascular Disease near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Cardiologists.