inactive

Albert M Schwartz Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

February 9th, 2015
Best Doctro
Dr, Shwartz its the best doctor! Recommended to all!

July 16th, 2011
Excellent, Knowledgeable, Caring
The absolute best pediatric doctor - his ability to develop relationships with families and kids is wonderful. Dr. Schwartz is up-to-date and aware of the latest medical studies and treatment solutions. He goes the extra mile for his patients - and my son is blessed to have him as his primary care provided. Three Cheers!

June 7th, 2011
Dr. Schwartz is very detailed and seems extremely knowledgable. He's an older doctor but he doesn't seem as though he is out of practice like some others. He takes your questions very seriously and I feel he answers them well. He talks quickly and seems as though he is in a hurry sometimes but I don't know if that's just how he communicates. He explains a lot and also offers advice before you ask him of it, which I like. I hate trying to ask the 'right' questions to get what I need to hear about the care and important things to note about my newborn. I would definitely recommend him!