Dr. Albert Scott Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Scott Jr?

April 30th, 2015

Had a wonderful experience

March 29th, 2012

Dr. Scott is very cold and lacks bedside manner. He was very nonchalant about a life or death issue when it came to my pregnancy and child. No kind words, no words of encouragement just told me to hope and pray in a uncaring tone. I should have known better on a previous appointment he had a cell phone call that seemed to be more important than me the patient. There is a old saying it's not what you do is how you do it. It looks as if he has become desensitized after many years in practice. He needs a refresher course as to why he became a doctor in the first place or he should retire.

December 30th, 2009

Love Dr. Scott

Dr. Scott has been my ob/gyn for over 10 years. He diagnosed my fibroids, treated them agressively, preserved my fertility and later performed my c-section. He is open and honest about your care and options and stays current in his field of practice. I was referred to him and have referred others and we are all happy.

November 9th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Scott's for 16 years he is in my opinion the best. Dr. Scott is very caring and professional, he really cares about the overall health of his patients.I have referred several friends and family members to Dr. Scott and they feel the same as I do, he is the best. I hope he NEVER retires.......

April 17th, 2017