Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

Dr. Scott is very cold and lacks bedside manner. He was very nonchalant about a life or death issue when it came to my pregnancy and child. No kind words, no words of encouragement just told me to hope and pray in a uncaring tone. I should have known better on a previous appointment he had a cell phone call that seemed to be more important than me the patient. There is a old saying it's not what you do is how you do it. It looks as if he has become desensitized after many years in practice. He needs a refresher course as to why he became a doctor in the first place or he should retire.

|  Dr. Albert Scott  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

I love this office staff and doctors.Ms. S. Neverson

|  Love Dr. Scott  |  show details
by M. White on Dec 30th, 2009

Dr. Scott has been my ob/gyn for over 10 years. He diagnosed my fibroids, treated them agressively, preserved my fertility and later performed my c-section. He is open and honest about your care and options and stays current in his field of practice. I was referred to him and have referred others and we are all happy.

|  show details
Nov 9th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Scott's for 16 years he is in my opinion the best. Dr. Scott is very caring and professional, he really cares about the overall health of his patients.I have referred several friends and family members to Dr. Scott and they feel the same as I do, he is the best. I hope he NEVER retires.......

|  Good but slow  |  show details
by essmays on Dec 22nd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Scott is a very caring doctor and I have been his patient for almost 8 years. He takes the time to converse with you and doesn't just offer a bandaid approach to making sure your issue is resolved. The only down side is the wait time. I once waited 2 hours AFTER my appointment time to be seen. After complaining, the wait time did improve a little.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Very Knowledgeable OBGYN  |  show details
by tsalahuddin on May 4th, 2005 on kudzu.com

Dr. Scott is an excellent doctor and very knowledgeable. I've been a patient for 4 years and he has been very helpful. He is a very busy doctor, so be sure to book far in advance.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com