A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Sheffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Sheffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Sheffer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheffer graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sheffer has 37 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 9 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance