A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Sheffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Sheffer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheffer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sheffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Sheffer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheffer graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Sheffer has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert N Sheffer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Albert N. Sheffer practice?
- Dr. Albert Sheffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Sheffer practices Ophthalmology near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Ophthalmologists.