A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Sheffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Sheffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheffer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sheffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Sheffer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheffer graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Sheffer has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert N Sheffer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Albert N. Sheffer practice?
- Dr. Albert Sheffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Sheffer practices Ophthalmology near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Ophthalmologists.