Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Simmons
Dr. Albert Simmons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroeville, AL, with another office in Monroeville, AL. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Simmons is affiliated with Monroe County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Simmons has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Albert Simmons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroeville, AL.
Dr. Salem Saloom
Monroeville, AL 2.23 mi39
Dr. Rodolfo Cardenas
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Monroeville, AL 2.64 mi35
Dr. David Stallworth
General Surgery, Emergency Medicine
Monroeville, AL 2.64 mi29