A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Simpkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Simpkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Simpkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpkins graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simpkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Simpkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert Simpkins practice?
- Dr. Albert Simpkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Simpkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.