Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Simpkins Jr
Dr. Albert Simpkins Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colton, CA, with another office in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Simpkins is affiliated with Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center, Tri-City Regional Medical Center and St. Bernardine Medical Center. Dr. Simpkins has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Simpkins Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Albert Simpkins Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colton, CA.
Dr. Theodore Gregorius
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Colton, CA 0.64 mi17
Dr. David Wood
Colton, CA 0.64 mi33
Dr. Thomas Donaldson
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Colton, CA 0.64 mi32