A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Sparrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Sparrow, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparrow graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sparrow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sparrow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert W. Sparrow practice?
Dr. Albert Sparrow practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Pediatricians, Lansing Pediatric Specialists, and Lansing Cardiologists.