A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Sparrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sparrow
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sparrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Sparrow, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparrow graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sparrow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert William Sparrow MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Albert W. Sparrow practice?
- Dr. Albert Sparrow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Sparrow practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Pediatricians and Lansing Cardiologists.