A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Sparrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sparrow
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Sparrow, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparrow graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sparrow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert William Sparrow MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Albert W. Sparrow practice?
- Dr. Albert Sparrow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Sparrow practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Pediatricians and Lansing Pediatric Specialists.