A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Starikov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Starikov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Starikov graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Starikov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Starikov DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Albert Starikov practice?
- Dr. Albert Starikov has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Starikov practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.