Dr. Albert Starikov DO Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2017
extremely rude, disrespectful. curses, no respect for others.

March 7th, 2017
BAD BEDSIDE MANNER
I am writing on behalf of myself and my niece who just experience a still birth, 7 months into pregnancy. I rarely write reviews, I felt like it would be irresponsible if I didn't. I would never want any other mother to go through what my niece went through. My niece with tears in her eyes asked the doctor who finally came for two seconds, what it is that happened? his response was extremely INSENSITIVE and COLD. To say that this doctor had POOR BEDSIDE MANNER would be an understatement as his word for word response was "you move too violently so you cause the placenta to break"... Even if this was true, placing BLAME on the mother who is crying in front of you show a lack of basic humanity. I strongly recommend to any woman to consider another doctor before seeing doctor Albert Starikov.

February 22nd, 2017
Stay away
Unfortunately this doctor was covered by my insurance so I chose him believing he was good but I had the worst experience with him and I would never ever EVER recommend him to anyone. I am not the type of person to write negative reviews about somebody unless it is extreme cases like this. To any women out there looking for a GOOD obstetrician with a h ... look elsewhere!! Starikov is definitely not the one! That is why he makes you sign a paper saying that you cannot sue him on your first visit. I deeply regret choosing him as my obstetrician ...

November 7th, 2013
I THINK DOCTOR STARIKOV IS A GREAT DOCTOR I WENT INTO HIS OFFICE .HE HAS A GREAT FRIENDLY STAFF , NO WAITING, TOOK TIME WITH ME AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING. I RECOMMEND YOU TO COME AND SEE HIM U WONT REGRET IT

October 5th, 2013
just in love. thank you!

March 13th, 2013
Is this guy serious
My wife and i moved here from Florida late in our first pregnancy. We met Dr. Starikov at about 20wks or so. My wife liked his confidence, it made her feel comfortable. He delivered our first child, no problems(other than a c-section scar that looked like he used a kitchen knife(big, thick). Our second pregnancy didn't go as smooth. My wife complained of pains, contractions, and lack of movement of fetus. Dr Starikov never once had us come in to check my wife , he told her it was normal. Office visits seemed to be more for his ego, He never did much or listened to many questions. We often thought 'is this guy serious?'. Finally we recieved a second opionin and found my wife had group b strep along with two other viruses. Needless to say we switched Dr's 6 months into our pregnancy. We just gave birth to our baby, and she is very very sick. One question we continue to be asked is, was there lack of movement? Turns out the rock star missed everything!!!! Not Sure if he's to blame yet, but less ego def. could have helped.

April 18th, 2012
Long waiting time and unprofesional staff
I left this doctor after my second visit. He was there (smoking outside or sitting and reading) while patients were waiting.After waiting 50 min I had to leave. His office staff is unprofessional and unethical.

July 20th, 2010
THE BEST DR EVER!!

July 13th, 2009
Dr. Starikov is the best doctor I've ever met. He is professional and very supportive.

January 26th, 2009
Best on Earth
Dr. Starikov practically saved my mother's life. He found a suspicious lump in her breast and took immediate action. The cancer was on an early stage and was treated. God bless Him!

July 12th, 2017