Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Northeast Philadelphia
9150 Marshall St
Ste 18
Philadelphia, PA 19114
215-671-9150
Locations and availability (1)

by MARIA GONZALEZ on Nov 7th, 2013

I THINK DOCTOR STARIKOV IS A GREAT DOCTOR I WENT INTO HIS OFFICE .HE HAS A GREAT FRIENDLY STAFF , NO WAITING, TOOK TIME WITH ME AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING. I RECOMMEND YOU TO COME AND SEE HIM U WONT REGRET IT

Oct 4th, 2013

just in love. thank you!

|  Is this guy serious  |  show details
by Steven on Mar 13th, 2013

My wife and i moved here from Florida late in our first pregnancy. We met Dr. Starikov at about 20wks or so. My wife liked his confidence, it made her feel comfortable. He delivered our first child, no problems(other than a c-section scar that looked like he used a kitchen knife(big, thick). Our second pregnancy didn't go as smooth. My wife complained of pains, contractions, and lack of movement of fetus. Dr Starikov never once had us come in to check my wife , he told her it was normal. Office visits seemed to be more for his ego, He never did much or listened to many questions. We often thought 'is this guy serious?'. Finally we recieved a second opionin and found my wife had group b strep along with two other viruses. Needless to say we switched Dr's 6 months into our pregnancy. We just gave birth to our baby, and she is very very sick. One question we continue to be asked is, was there lack of movement? Turns out the rock star missed everything!!!! Not Sure if he's to blame yet, but less ego def. could have helped.

|  Long waiting time and unprofesional staff  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2012

I left this doctor after my second visit. He was there (smoking outside or sitting and reading) while patients were waiting.After waiting 50 min I had to leave. His office staff is unprofessional and unethical.

Jul 19th, 2010

THE BEST DR EVER!!

Jul 13th, 2009

Dr. Starikov is the best doctor I've ever met. He is professional and very supportive.

|  Best on Earth  |  show details
by Samantha S. on Jan 26th, 2009

Dr. Starikov practically saved my mother's life. He found a suspicious lump in her breast and took immediate action. The cancer was on an early stage and was treated. God bless Him!