A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Stephen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Stephen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephen graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Stephen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Stephen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert Stephen practice?
- Dr. Albert Stephen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Stephen practices Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Family Physicians.