inactive

Albert M Sterns MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

August 21st, 2013
I've seen this doc twice in the ER. First time I was explaining my problem and he interrupted me and said "let me stop you right there." Second occasion he sent in a nurse. I never even saw him. That won't stop him from billing me my co-pay I'm sure. Waste of my time and money. No bedside manner whatsoever.

September 1st, 2012
Very good
I brought my daughter because she had a tempatur and wasnt getting any better. Northport ER did tests and gave her a shot to get better and prescription but wood not give any samples like her regular doctor does. I like Dr Sterns because he is nice and sits down and listens when I talk.

May 17th, 2012
very helpful
Finally nice to have a good experience at the ER after so many frustrating visits. Dr Sterns sat down and talked to me and helped me understand why I was hurting and how the medications would help. He even drew pictures to explain. This is the first time I left a doctor really feeling like I understood what happened

January 11th, 2012
very unprofesional
i went in to northport dch for severe pain in my breast an absests he refused treatment because i ask if there were other options about cutting into my breast and treated me terrible and walked upon him talking about me saying bad things like he thought i was physco and annoying he was tired of dealing with me i was very kind and in lots of pain still being polite i told him that wasnt very professional to talk about me in the hall in front of other nurses but they all ganged up on me and denied care and i will be getting a lawyer for this matter he was very unprofessional screaming and cursing me just because he was too busy to care about my concerns of trying to have me put under the knife just for a boil on my breast which now has gotten worse i have never been treated so bad in my life but god knows that he will take care of this matter hope you experience isnt as BAD BAD BAD AS MINE.....

May 23rd, 2011
caring and polite
Dr Sterns provided prompt service, was very polite, and answered all my questions. I began to feel bad because I felt I was taking too much of his time but he assured me not to worry about that. I did have to wait about an hour while tests were running but in the end I was glad he ordered them because we were able to find out what was wrong. He prescribed medications I could get for free at publix which really helped too. Dr Sterns is a wonderful doctor. I wish he had an office instead of just being in the emergency room.

December 3rd, 2010
a wonderful doctor
The most considerate, kind physician I have been to in years. Very warm and caring.

November 13th, 2010
Stupid
Dr.Sterns is a complete idiot!! He was rude and treats people like they are beneath him! The worse doctor ever!

September 16th, 2010
Emergency Room Visit
Dr. Sterns claims to have been my physician at DCH Northport's emergency room. He ordered a multitude of unneeded tests that cost more than $500. He then billed me $600 for half an hours work. I never even saw him during my visit to the hospital. I didn't know who he was until I got the bill.

August 18th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Dr Sterns is an excellent doctor. He spent time to explain everything and answered all my questions. He made me feel that I was in control of my health again. Would recommend him anytime.

September 28th, 2009
Snake
This is the most rude doctor that I have ever been so unfortunate to meet in my entire life. His license should be revoked!!! I think my dog probably has more sense than he does. His personality was more like the personality of a rattle snake.