A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Strauss, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hosp Assoc
- Washington County Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strauss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Albert Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Strauss practice?
Dr. Albert Strauss practices Pediatrics near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Boonsboro, MD.
See Hagerstown Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Delbert Strauss, Dr. Adalberto Strauss, Dr. Al Strauss, Dr. Elbert Strauss