A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Albert Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Strauss, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Strauss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hosp Assoc
- Washington County Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert John Strauss MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Albert Strauss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Strauss practices Pediatrics near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Boonsboro, MD.
See Hagerstown Pediatricians.