A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Stroberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Stroberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stroberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stroberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Stroberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroberg graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Stroberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Jon Stroberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Stroberg practice?
- Dr. Albert Stroberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Stroberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ojai, CA.
See Ojai Orthopedic Surgeons.