A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Stroberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Stroberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stroberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stroberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Stroberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroberg graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Stroberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Jon Stroberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Stroberg practice?
- Dr. Albert Stroberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Stroberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ojai, CA.
See Ojai Orthopedic Surgeons.