Dr. Albert Strojan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Strojan?

May 19th, 2013

Doctors take their time to get to know you and your situation. Very professional and understanding. Explains diagnosis and medications prescribed.

March 22nd, 2013

The friendliest doctor I have ever met

As it may seen weird to enjoy a doctor visit when I go to see Dr. Strojan it is always a positive expirence, the staff is great and very courteous and I can't say enough good about Dr.Strojan, I had a very serious medical condition that other doctors couldn't figure out and in one trip Dr.Strojan had it figured out after a few short tests got me on the propped medication and most likely saved my life. This is the greatest family doctors office I have ever been in as they treat you like they are treating one of their own family members. 10 out of 10 rating in my opinion.

February 21st, 2013

Stay Away!

I was a regular patient of Dr. Strojan and Patriot medical going on 4 years. I went in for a Physical, and indicated when I made the appointment that it was a physical. In fact, they signed a form indicating that it was a physical. My health insurance will grant me a 20% discount if I get a physical. They proceded to bill it as a regular visit getting a larger payout from the insurance company. When I did not get my discount because of this, they refused to resubmit and correct because they would have to pay back the insurance company and because I had a "complaint" in the file. (So beware when you go for a phyiscal and the Doctor asks "how are you feeling?")

July 13th, 2011

recommend to everyone!!

Since this was my first visit, he was a great and thorough doctor! I did read some of these reviews before I made my appointment. One thing I learned is that Dr Strojan also teaches at St John's Episcopal Hospital clinic and covers the residents training there. At the clinic,the residents do all of the care( as they are doctors) and Dr Strojan oversees them and not necessarily has to examine or see that patient.In his private office in Valley Stream, the doctor attends to all his patients after the medical students/residents see you. I would recommend him to all my friends and family!

March 13th, 2011

what a waste of time. never again. i called my insurance company and they are looking into to him.

December 2nd, 2010

My experience at Dr Strojans office has been a pleasant one. He and his staff have been polite, professional, and willing to take time to answer any question I have asked.

December 2nd, 2010

Great Doctor!

I always enjoy my visits to the doctor, as weird as that seems. Dr. Strojan always spends time with me and genuinely seems to care about what's going on in my life. He always remembers the name of my kids and asks about them even though I only go in 1-2 times per year! He always has medical students in the office who seem to truly be passionate about their future career. I really enjoy helping them learn and meeting them. The office staff is always polite and attentive and I've never had a problem getting an appointment. Both doctors in the practice are a pleasure to visit and I would recommend them to anyone!

October 7th, 2010

very unprofessional

Dr. Stojan is very unprofessional. He is not affiliated with any hospitals in the area. Will definitely find a new Doctor.

October 2nd, 2010

ive been to this office 4 times and each time i'm not impressed. ive been seen by a doctor in training everytime and dr strogen does not even come in to see me even when i request to see him. he just signs prescriptions and takes the other doctors word for what is wrong with me. time to find another doctor.

September 30th, 2010

overall the office is a comfortable friendly atmosphere but the medical staff is constantly changing so the continuity of care has fallen short lately.his visiting doctors do all the work and he says hello and signs presciptions that they write.which has also become a problem due to mistakes.the fact he doesnt take enough time to pay attention anymore and let's his "visiting" doctors do all the work and make the decisions has led me to make the other doctor in the practice my doctor in the future.

September 22nd, 2010

Great physican

Dr. Strojan has been my primary care doctor for years. He is a great guy and an even better doctor. Really cares and makes me feel comfortable. Would refer anyone to him!

September 22nd, 2010

Dr. Strojan is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor.I have been going to Dr Strojan for over 5 years and have referred him to all my family and friends. If you are looking for more than just a stuffy white coat and want a truly personable and caring doctor ,then I suggest you make an appointment with Dr.Strojan