A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Tartini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Tartini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Tartini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure Hypertension
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Dialysis Renal Dialysis
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tartini graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tartini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tartini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert Tartini practice?
Dr. Albert Tartini practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Allergy & Immunology near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mahwah, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Teaneck Internists, Teaneck Nephrologists, and Teaneck Allergists.