A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Tartini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Tartini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Tartini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tartini graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tartini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Tartini MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Albert Tartini practice?
- Dr. Albert Tartini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Tartini practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mahwah, NJ.
See Teaneck Internists and Teaneck Nephrologists.