A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Tartini is Excellent. Dr. Tartini has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Tartini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Anemia, High Blood Pressure Hypertension, and High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia).3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tartini graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tartini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Med. Ctr.
- Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tartini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Albert Tartini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert Tartini practice?
Dr. Albert Tartini practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Mahwah, NJ.
See Teaneck Internists and Teaneck Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Delbert Tartini, Dr. Adalberto Tartini, Dr. Al Tartini, Dr. Elbert Tartini