A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Tejada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Tejada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Tejada, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tejada graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Tejada has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Phoenix Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Q Tejada MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert Q. Tejada practice?
- Dr. Albert Tejada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Tejada practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.