A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Telfeian, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Epilepsy and Spinal Fusion.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Telfeian graduated from Brown University, Providence.More Education & Awards
Dr. Telfeian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital of Philadelphia
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Telfeian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Albert Telfeian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert E. Telfeian practice?
Dr. Albert Telfeian practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Lubbock Surgeons and Lubbock Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Adalberto Telfeian, Dr. Al Telfeian, Dr. Alberto Telfeian, Dr. Delbert Telfeian