A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Thibeaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thibeaux
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thibeaux Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Thibeaux, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thibeaux graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Thibeaux has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Kindred Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Thibeaux MD is a male Radiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Albert Thibeaux practice?
- Dr. Albert Thibeaux has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Thibeaux practices Radiology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Radiologists.