A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Thibeaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thibeaux
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thibeaux Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Thibeaux, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thibeaux graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Thibeaux has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Kindred Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Thibeaux MD is a male Radiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Albert Thibeaux practice?
- Dr. Albert Thibeaux has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Thibeaux practices Radiology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Radiologists.