A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Thomason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomason
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Thomason, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomason graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Thomason has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Monroe Thomason MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert M. Thomason practice?
- Dr. Albert Thomason has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Thomason practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Geriatric Doctors.