A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Thomason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomason
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Thomason, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomason graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Thomason has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Monroe Thomason MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert M. Thomason practice?
- Dr. Albert Thomason has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Thomason practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Geriatric Doctors.