A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Tricomi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Tricomi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tricomi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Tricomi, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tricomi graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Tricomi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert J Tricomi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Tricomi practice?
- Dr. Albert Tricomi has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Tricomi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Canandaigua, NY.
See Canandaigua Internists and Canandaigua Cardiologists.