A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Tully:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tully
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Tully Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Tully, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tully graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Tully has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Julian Tully MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Tully practice?
- Dr. Albert Tully has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Tully practices Urology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Urologists.