Dr. Albert Tuono Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Tuono?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 30th, 2014

Dr Tuono has been so wonderful in my treatment for diverticulitis. He saved me from a tear in my bowel that showed in a CT scan at the first attack I had with this. I did not have to have a temporary colostomy. He had me in hospital for a week and the tear healed. I had a few more diverticulitis episodes and was on antibiotics. It was not getting better and a colonoscopy was not able to be performed due to a narrow colon and infection. Another CT was done and I am having a sigmoid cholectomy tomorrow. I am not nervous as I know I am in good hands. Dr Tuono takes time to explain everything that is going on and going to happen. He even draws pictures so I can visualize my problem. He never seems rushed during office visits even though I know he is very busy. He takes a genuine interests in me and my condition. He has also treated another family member and she loved him as well. We need more doctors like Dr Tuono. I would recommend him to anyone!

July 8th, 2016