Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Turkieh
Dr. Albert Turkieh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Turkieh is affiliated with Weiler Hospital, Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York and Jacobi Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Turkieh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Albert Turkieh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Daniela Levi
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi23
Dr. Jacqueline Achkar
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi24