A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Turkieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Turkieh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turkieh graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Turkieh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert DR Turkieh MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert D. Turkieh practice?
- Dr. Albert Turkieh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Albert Turkieh practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists.