A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Tydings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Tydings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Tydings, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tydings graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tydings has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert I Tydings MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Albert I. Tydings practice?
- Dr. Albert Tydings has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Tydings practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Covington, LA.
See Covington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.